Alfred's Basic Adult Course Christmas, Bk 1 (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Adult Course Christmas, Bk 1 (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course) Details

Popular Christmas carols are arranged in graded order with optional duet parts to provide pleasure and satisfaction during the Christmas season for students using Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course. Titles: Angels We Have Heard on High * The First Noël * God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen * Go Tell It on the Mountain * Here We Come A-Caroling * It Came Upon the Midnight Clear * Jingle Bells * Jolly Old Saint Nicholas * O Christmas Tree * O Come, All Ye Faithful * Pat-a-Pan * Silent Night * Still, Still, Still * Up on the Housetop * We Three Kings of Orient Are * We Wish You a Merry Christmas.

Reviews

I was about 1/3 of the way through Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course Level One book when I purchased this book to have some Christmas songs I could play for this current season. I was somewhat disappointed in the book because I found a lot of the songs to be too easy, using the Middle C position and only one note at a time. I admit I wanted to impress my friends and family at a Christmas party by playing songs with some chords and using both hands at the same time. There are songs in the book that are a little more challenging so I think the book is definitely still worth buying.I really like the fact that if the Alfred Course book says you are ready to play it, you are. I have looked at the other courses and I think Alfreds is the best and easiest to follow. Also, if you are an adult, you need to buy the adult books because Alfreds knows what songs you will want to play and they put them in there. This is something as a beginning adult student I didn't know, so I foolishly bought some regular piano course books not knowing they were structured for children. Make sure it says adult on it. Take it from me, you don't want to be playing the songs that are in the kid's books.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel