Libro de Lecciones, Nivel 1A (Book & CD) (Spanish Edition) by Willard A. Palmer (2005-01-01)

Category: Books

Libro de Lecciones, Nivel 1A (Book & CD) (Spanish Edition) by Willard A. Palmer (2005-01-01) Details

Reviews

This book gave good directions on how to play the piano. I don't know how to play the piano, but I now understand the basics. The steps are explained in detail and it does not suppose any pre-existing knowledge about music. This is a good, stand alone book, but I am supplementing this book with Suzuki books/tapes and YouTube videos. When I am finished with this book (and the corresponding workbook) I will buy the next level in this series. I have only tried this book on myself; I have not tried it on my children yet, but it seems simple enough for young children to catch on.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel